In this issue:
- Jeffrey Williams welcomes the onset of the holiday season, and the family members they bring home
- Jeffrey Williams, Susan Smith and Robert Salzer are again named Best Lawyers
- Robert Salzer played alongside some NHL greats to help raise money for charity
- Jeffrey Williams, Maris Weiner and Shauna Quigley cover a host of topics on our blog, including co-parenting counseling, losing a spouse's pension benefits after a divorce, and how divorce affects Social Security
- Jeffrey Williams and Susan Smith are profiled in Bucks County Magazine
- In an article published in the Pennsylvania Bar Association's statewide magazine, David Hamilton shares how a summer job in college shattered stereotypes then and continues to shape his practice now
- Facts and Stats: What states have the highest (and lowest) divorce rates?