Williams Family Law was formed in 2004 as a premier family law firm in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The firm is built around four core principles: experienced guidance, compassionate advice, powerful advocacy and local knowledge. Our family law attorneys understand the sensitive nature of life-changing circumstances that arise when individuals are faced with divorce, support, custody and related matters.
The Williams Family Law team is comprised of leading attorneys who:
- Are recognized as among the best divorce attorneys in Pennsylvania
- Are skilled in litigation and tactical planning
- Have years of experience in both private practice and as prosecutors
- Earned specialized degrees that foster understanding of the financial and tax implications of divorce and family law
- Understand the psychological implications of family law issues
- Are approved parent coordinators in Bucks County
- Are trained in mediation and alternative dispute resolution
Our attorneys are, put simply, well-equipped to help you to succeed.
Our commitment to the highest level of professionalism, skill and integrity is evidenced by our many honors and distinctions:
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers-
Those recognized by the AAML as a fellow are considered leading
practitioners in the field of family law, and we are among just 1,650
AAML fellows across the United States recognized by judges and attorneys
as preeminent family law practitioners.
- American Bar Foundation - The American Bar Foundation is among the world's leading research institutes for the empirical and interdisciplinary study of law. We are proud to contribute to research findings published in a wide range of forums, including leading academic journals, law reviews, and academic and commercial presses.
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers–The college was formed in 1993 to bring together some of the best trial lawyers in America practicing sophisticated and complex family law and matrimonial matters, both domestically and abroad, ranging from dissolution of marriage (divorce), paternity, palimony, child abduction and domestic torts. Diplomates, all members of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, are chosen based upon their recognized litigation skills and courtroom abilities. We are recognized among a select group of 100 of the top family law attorneys in the United States.
- American Inns of Court, Bucks County
– We are members of this local chapter of The American Inns of Court, a national organization formed in the late 1970s by a group of judges seeking to reinforce polished skills, professionalism and ethics of the bench and bar through example, education, and mentoring.
- Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News and World Report – We are consistently featured in Best Lawyers, considered the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Lists of outstanding attorneys are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
- Martindale-Hubbell – Martindale-Hubbell has recognized lawyers for their strong legal ability and high ethical standards for more than a century. We are proud of our AV Rating, considered the gold standard in attorney ratings, and representing the highest level of professional excellence at which a firm can be ranked by its peers.
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – We are consistently included in the list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, a designation awarded to just five percent of the attorneys in the commonwealth. Super Lawyers evaluates attorneys on 12 indicators of professional achievement and also collects peer assessments.
- Ten Leaders of Greater Philadelphia – Matrimonial & Divorce Law - This cooperative promotes and protects the reputations of experienced professionals in medicine, the law, finance, architecture and technology, in an age in which online information is often misused or misrepresented.
While we are proud of these honors, it is the accolades from our clients that are our highest form of praise. We hope to count you among them, and look forward to showing you how you can successfully transition to the next phase of your life.
Learn more about what we do here.